Dear RHGC Member,
If you have registered to this year's 2015 Turkey Shoot, attached are the starting hole assignments. Check-in with the starter and ask for a scorecard. Please arrive on-time and be at the clubhouse backside patio 10mins before your designated tee-time for any last minute announcements. This will be a shotgun start. Everyone will start at a designated hole at 7:00am or 12:00pm. Please take note of the following instructions;
1. Our course will be transformed into a Par 3 BIRDIE extravaganza! Please familiarize yourself with the tee-box placement – attached (same as last year). Print a copy and bring it with you.
2. The greens-to-tee on most holes will be quite a distance therefore, we ask that everyone rides. If you do not have a cart, consider riding with your playing partners.
3. Each hole will have white and red tees. Men’s will tee-off from the whites and ladies from the reds.
4. We encourage everyone to pick-up the ball after their second shot. Remember, there will be no extra points for pars - except for junior players. Only one turkey per member and you only need ONE natural BIRDIE. Junior players will get a gift voucher from El Chico’s for natural pars.
5. We ask that you complete your round and cheer your playing partners. Hassle them if that works best.
6. Once completed, each player with a natural birdie will receive a ticket from me. I will be in the clubhouse at 10:00AM onwards to review the AM scorecards. Afternoon players would have to wait until I arrive at 3:00PM.
7. You will need a ticket to claim your turkey. Turkey will be available starting at 3:30PM at the clubhouse. I ask that you line-up in an orderly “western” fashion. The clubhouse staff will assist in distributing the turkeys.
8. WE DO NOT HAVE FREEZER space at the clubhouse. If you do not claim your bird by 5:00PM we will be forced to give this away as part of the turkey raffle (#9).
9. RAFFLE Rules: If you did not get a natural birdie, you still have a chance to win a turkey! Simply drop your scorecard on the tournament box and your name will be included on the turkey raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT when your name is called to receive a turkey. This will commence at 5:00PM (or whenever all of the participants with a natural birdie has claimed their bird).
Note: We have a total of 80 turkeys ready for distribution. If we have more than 80 natural birdies for this event, we will order more and you will get it on Monday November 23 - 5:00PM. If we have less, we will raffle the remaining turkeys.
Enjoy, have fun and good luck. See you all on Saturday.
2015 RHGC Tournament Director